The CPM2 elections have been officially announced by CCP in a recent dev blog. Those wishing to apply to run in the CPM2 can apply on the official website. Applications must be submitted between the 15th of July, 2015 at 12:00 GMT and the 29th of July, 2015 at 12:00 GMT.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age unless the legal age of maturity is older than 18 in your country, in which case you must be that age.
- Applicant accounts must be older than 90 days prior to the election.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their passport to CCP at [email protected]
Voting will begin on the 30th of July, 2015 at 12:00 GMT and last until the 13th of August, 2015 at 12:00 GMT. Voting will follow the Single Transferable Vote (STV) system, which is the same system that was used in the CPM1 election.
Voters must meet the following requirements:
- Account must be at least 60 days in age.
- Account must have at least 60 hours of playtime in the 12 months prior to the voting period.
- Account must be currently active.
- Players may vote with as many qualifying accounts as they want.
Election results will be announced on the 17th of August, 2015.
Additionally the CPM Whitepaper has been updated and is available here. Also be sure to visit the Council of Planetary Management section on the official forums for election threads and CPM related discussion.
Source: CPM2 ELECTIONS AHEAD